30 gallon build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

deb_unlimited

Aquarium Advice Regular
Here we go! I'm working on the revamped stand for the tank. It came with the tank and is actually a television stand. It is constructed from real wood and not particle board. It has been reinforced under the top and my hubby has put it on casters for me. You can see from the pics that he added one in the middle to provide even more support. I still have to finish painting it and tile the top. I want a water resistant top. I'm still hunting for a local source for some black rock for the tank. I think I have enough plants now, two 10 gallon tanks full of them! I can't wait to get this set up and running. I have been running my 70 gallon filter on one of the 10 gallon tanks for several weeks. There are a couple of guppies in the tank so I will have a head-start on my cycle. My 3 otos are still doing great but I just have not had any luck with corys from Petco. 5 out of 6, purchased at different times, have died! Not buying any more fish there. The last 2 died within 36 hours. I just got offered a 55 gallon tank by a relative. He said the cross-brace is cracking. Can that be fixed?

Back
Top Bottom