37 gallon tank tiger barbs & neon glo barbs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BettaADF-lover

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I just got a new 37g tank with new guys to watch I got 3 tiger barbs and 3 glo barbs. One I just found sucked to my filter today (was not my first intentional post about them) so any info what I should do about that??
My question was what can I add to it??
Algae eater/ other fish. I want more fish.
I know the rule about tiger barbs in a school so seeing as I have 2 now I'm going to go back and get 4 more to make a school of 6.
As for the green glo tiger barbs i was thinking of possibly getting more however they don't really school together or act the same as the tiger barbs.
So any ideas???

The glo barbs are the same as the tiger barbs. Get a few more and they'll probably school. Personally, I don't buy any glo fish. They're overpriced and look unnatural. No offense to anyone who likes them.

I just got a new 37g tank with new guys to watch I got 3 tiger barbs and 3 glo barbs. One I just found sucked to my filter today (was not my first intentional post about them) so any info what I should do about that??
My question was what can I add to it??
Algae eater/ other fish. I want more fish.
I know the rule about tiger barbs in a school so seeing as I have 2 now I'm going to go back and get 4 more to make a school of 6.
As for the green glo tiger barbs i was thinking of possibly getting more however they don't really school together or act the same as the tiger barbs.
So any ideas???

Have you cycled your tank? If not that could be why they died.

Back
Top Bottom