55 or 75 Gallon Forum Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

S_Hurley

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey guys what's up! I currently own a 10 gallon aquarium and I'm looking to upgrade to either a 55 or 75 gallon. Unfortunately I can't be sure which I will do yet.

I've created this thread because I wanted to try something different. I wanted to let this amazing community decide what I should do with this tank. By "do" I mean I want to let the community decide everything I so with this tank. From the fish to the scenery. I was already thinking I want to do an aquaskape but I'm not sure whether I should so fresh or saltwater. I was kind of leaning towards fresh since I have only had my aquarium for about a year though.

So basically I want this thread to decide what goes in my tank. Of course I will be here to brainstorm and answer questions and such. I hope this doesn't sound lazy or something like that. I'm just unsure of what I should make this tank like!

You have nearly unlimited possibilities for a 55 or 75 gallon :) only thing I can think of right now that'd off limits are common pleco's, koi, and I believe most sharks. Someone else had started a thread about a 55/75 upgrade a member told me to look up an albino longfin bristlenose pleco.. And it's absolutely gorgeous! Personally I would do freshwater, but I don't have the time to keep a saltwater aquarium. I think going with natural decor would look awesome, also having live plants would be good ( if you even want to go that route).

Back
Top Bottom