65 Gallon stocking help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Timed

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey, after a while of having an empty 65 gallon tank in my room; I decided to start it up again. The only problem I'm having is deciding how to stock it. I really like the idea of having a large school of tiger barbs but I'm not a trying to do another 1 species tank (had 1 Oscar in the tank before). I was thinking maybe a school of tiger barbs a single red tail shark or a rainbow shark (either or) and some otos. I was wondering if I would run into problems stocking those 3 species together as all sources I find say different things. Also if you have any other ideas for stocking I'm glad to listen an empty tank is like an empty canvas endless possibilities and I would love to hear your ideas.

I had a school of Tiger barbs with a rainbow shark, 2 bala sharks and a blood parrot the only problem with the tiger barbs is that they are very nippy so you definitely can't have any fish with long fins personally I would get tetras because they aren't as aggressive and get along with the rainbow shark

Back
Top Bottom