75 Gallon Stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aclark

Aquarium Advice Activist
So my cycle is going well, I have plants coming, I'm searching for the right rock structures and driftwood, and now I have begun looking at fish to stock. I have a few ideas, but I'm going to need some input as well from the vast knowledge base here.

2-3 [BN?] Plecos
6-10 Kuhli Loaches
20 Schooling Fish
(looking at 2 different schools of 10, currently thinking 10 Diamond Tetras and 10 Scissortail Rasboras)
Some Killifish ??
2-3 Centerpiece Fish
(Gourmani, Dawarf Gourmani, Angles)???
Snails?

Plants I have coming
(some will go in my 20 long)
8 Ludwigia sp Rubin
50 Corkscrew Vals
4+ Jungle Vals
4+ Bronze Crypts
1-2 Green Crypts
2+ Stems of Bacopa monnieri - Water Hyssop
2+ Stems of Ludwigia suffruticosa - Creeping Ludwigia
2 Golf Ball size portions of Christmas moss
1 Indian Red Sword

My water temp is currently 80F+ to aid cycle bacteria growth, I'll lower it to mid 70s most likely. My pH is about 8.2 right now, but I don't have anything in the tank other than the Black Diamond substrate. I will double check my tap pH, but I believe its the same. Some plants and driftwood should help, and I could add almond leaves as well. I have one Marineland Magnum 350 running now, and I'm getting a couple more parts to set up a 2nd Marineland Magnum 350. I'm running a Fluval 200w and 150w heater. I have a Finnex Stingray 48" that will cap it off.

Back
Top Bottom