8' plywood tank (200+gallons)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The panel, if the panels are gunna be that color maybe the trim a little darker than the panel to give a nice contrast

This is by far my least favorite part of a build lol

Lol i dont doubt that i havent done much staining but ive done alot of painting it gets old fast plus choosing right colors can be tricky

Unfortunately no... Trying to do this so close to the holidays is proving a bit more difficult then I expected lol

Yeah I have so many different projects all going on at the same time. Right now I'm doing some work on my SW side of things. My reef always takes priority over any of my FW it seems lol. Hopefully I can get this back on schedule real soon which when my taxes come in will be a perfect time.

I haven't stopped looking for that front pane of glass though lol. I browse within 200 miles trying to find the right deal on a 8'x2'x3/4" pane of glass. 6' is easy but 8' is proven kinda rare lol.

I just build to what I am wanting at the time. The legs are always the same the only difference are the dimensions on how tall the stand will be and large the tank is. Check out uarujoey out at YouTube and search stand build. That is the same design I use. Unfortunately though this tank has been put on the back burner since the stand is now gonna be used for my two new frag tanks

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130127_151057.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130127_151057.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 55
Here's it is with the top and bottom covered finally lol.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130127_151447.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130127_151447.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 65
Back
Top Bottom