air stones

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I personally love the look of bubbles in the tank and the sound of them as the break the surface! My fish even seem to 'play' in them sometimes! And they catch my male platies off guard when they are chasing a not so willing female! It's funny to watch the females escape while the male is floating to the top with the bubbles!! LOL! :lol:

im definitly going to get suction cups or something.. this free floating tube is just not cute!

Yeah not pretty lol I bought the set of 6 tiny suction cups and they come undone pretty easily, you have to really get them down on the bottom and press on them (onto the bottom of the aquarium, not the substrate) and go along the lengh of the tube and then attach to the sides with the suction cups too. Cover the bottom part with the substrate. I fixed mine and it looks a lot better, just takes some playing with

I like to bury them in the rockscape, so the bubbles appear to be coming out of the rocks. Don't think I've ever used suction cups - If you get the heavy airstones, the line should move at all. As mentioned, cover it with a plant or a rock, and you're good to go.

Back
Top Bottom