Albino pleco vs BN pleco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bkiggy

Aquarium Advice Addict
40 gallon tank. Would 2 BN pleco's fight? I have 1m already and 1m in another tank. Need to put them together.....
Or - keep the 1m by himself and risk the other being bothered by synodontis petracola ?
Would synodontis species bother a pleco ?

Cory's , rainbows, USD catfish, rasboras , all live plants - would syno petracola bother pleco

The plan was in my 29g cube, to take out all corys and get 3 syno petracola. There are top fish in the tank = furcata rainbow, thread fins, 1 beta
Put the Cory's in my 40g breeder. There are already 15 Cory's so they will be family

Maybe put the 2 BN pleco's together since I thought the syno's would eat everybody they can catch
I don't want the pleco's to fight nor do I want the 1 to be harassed by syno

40 gallon tank. Would 2 BN pleco's fight? I have 1m already and 1m in another tank. Need to put them together.....
Or - keep the 1m by himself and risk the other being bothered by synodontis petracola ?
Would synodontis species bother a pleco ?

I have 2 small ones in a 20 gal (one is going to a new home soon) and they don't fight. Every now and the one will chase the other but he's just making sure the other knows who's boss. You can defiantly tell which one is alpha. I imagine 2 in a 40 gal would be fine.

Back
Top Bottom