Am i the first!what am idiot!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gaz77

Aquarium Advice Regular
Well where do I start I have been posting on here for nearly two weeks trying to keep my fish alive doing water changes every day or what ever anybody else recommend me to try to get my cycle moving .i was given a friends old filter to put in mine and when I started to take out my old filter I noticed they where in plastic bags and in my instruction that I was given no where did it mention about taking filters out of bags .so know I have taken them out the water is moving more ,that was one of my post about turning up the pressure on the pump! What a dope! So have I wasted two weeks one of the filters was wet but the black one was bone dry all nice in his plastic bag! I have been fighting to keep the ammonia below 1ppm hope it will sort it self out know.

Well I feel stupid cuz I didn't pay attention now I lost to fish due to dropping them in transfer and didnt notice til they dried out

Sigh happend again I moved them into a tank after I switched the others to larger tank ... It was just one was 50cents an I have 8 zebra danio left so I'm not gonna replace that one

Well at least you got a crash course in keeping ammonia levels down and lots of practice doing water changes.

Back
Top Bottom