Angels in a 20 or 29 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I’m sure once you get Tapatalk you’ll be able to use the same features, pretty sure it wouldn’t be different than an iPad

Oh yeah completely unrelated, but I’ve seen the ikea detour used as a hamster cage can it also be used as a fish tank?

Sry autocorrect it’s an ikea detolf bookshelf it’s the same size as a 90 gallon for 60 bucks and really good surface area for gas exchange, too

Wait... just th8nking, it it probably has bars or something so water can’t get in

But if you flip it over and take out the shelves I think it’ll work

I think it might work, better than $1 a gallon sales

I have to do elearning right now as I post lol

True, I usually just find my stuff on Craigslist. Very good deals of people who don’t want a huge aquarium taking up space after they stopped the hobby.

You just got to keep your eye out, could take a week or two until something you’re into pops up

Yeah, pretty good prices. How’s their quality?
I usually buy from az gardens. It’s always a gamble with which thing will arrive dead, but their prices are dirt cheap.

I just found the site today, but they look like they have good like a 12 inch amazon sword for $12

Back
Top Bottom