Are two Yoyo Loaches really enough?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrightnNerdy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi, I had planned on buying four Yoyo Loaches and three dwarf sucking catfish this afternoon. I have a 190L/50ish gallon corner bowfront aquarium. There are already 11 Neon Tetras and three spotted or mottled Corys.

The man at the fish store told me that Yoyo loaches don't need to live in a group and I can just buy one if I'm worried about space being an issue. I would like to eventually buy a few Guppies, maybe a Gourami or two. So I bought only two Yoyo Loaches and the three catfish.

Now I'm having second thoughts about having bought just two. They look like they are having a blast in the aquarium right now, and I want what's best for them. Tomorrow all the shops are closed here, but Monday I can buy a couple more. Thoughts?

What kind of dwarf sucking fish did you get? I don't know about the loaches but most seem to enjoy company. I'd also get at least another two cories as they also like to be in groups of 5+

Sent from my SM-G930T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom