Beginner fish ideas for a 110 litre tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Welshsamantha

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi I'm new to fishkeeping.my tank is almost fully cycled and looking at what fish would be best to start with thanks

Sent from my C6903 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Platies, guppies, mollies. All nice pretty fish and easy to care for. Cories are fun but a hair more sensitive. Neon tetras are also fun little fish, and neat to watch.

Emerald76

I just sold my 25 gallon (close to same size as your 110 liter). I had neon tetras, guppies, Cories and 2 gouramis. They are now in my 75 gallon and have grown in numbers to fill up tank.

I'm a beginner too, I'm upgrading from a 15 g to a 45 g - despite a couple bumps along the way in terms of cycling and 1 ich outbreak (currently treating with success), I'm doing well with platies, harlequin rasboros, julii cories, endlers and amano shrimp. The shrimp are much more interesting than I thought they'd be!

you should try some dwarf gouramis. they are very forgiving when it comes to care.

I've got a 40litre with zebra danios, glowlight tetras and corys. I like that they all swim at different heights so the tank looks really busy!

Brill thanks I'm hoping in not too far away.nitrite is nearly at 0 :) hoping by tomorrow will be reading 0

Sent from my C6903 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1412151516976.jpg
    1412151516976.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 59
Back
Top Bottom