Best filter for a 10gal ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Adangelo100

Aquarium Advice Regular
Need to know the best one and most decently priced... I'm finally starting to build my tank to re-home my current fishes... Any other things like specific heater brands or little doodads to add in to make their life better? I have the basics down obviously but I'm curious about brands and pricing

Aquaclears are the best filters IMO. They are fairly cheap online and you can change the media around very easily.

Thank you.. I may get an aquaclear in the future but today I had wandered into petco and saw a 14 gal aqueon kit that was on sale and right now thats my budget lol... Ive been pricing stuff all week I may get an aquaclear eventually though

Adangelo100 said:
Thank you.. I may get an aquaclear in the future but today I had wandered into petco and saw a 14 gal aqueon kit that was on sale and right now thats my budget lol... Ive been pricing stuff all week I may get an aquaclear eventually though

Those kits have biowheels don't they? They're a pretty decent reliable filter too. I've had one running for a year with no issues :)

No! That's marine land... I wanted the marineland kit so badly but I can't afford it :(

Ahh lol. i can never get my facts right. Yeah, that wouldn't make sense to have a biowheel in an Aqueon kit. It must have an Aqueon power filter! lol. I've used those too, I like 'em better then the biowheel

Back
Top Bottom