Best Test Strips

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

megi-lin

Aquarium Advice Freak
I know you're going to tell me that liquid is more accurate. But I have done strips side by side to liquid and came up with the same results time and time again.

With that being said, what are the best test strips with the most quantity for the best price available? I want a bottle just loaded with strips. It would be wonderful. I live in Ohio and have my local Pet Valu, and also an Aquarium Adventure. So whatever I can get there that's the best, would be great. I know Aquarium Adventure will help me in store. But I would love your help.

I have had an aquarium for years and have used both strips and liquid kits. But my tubes got lost somehow and then being on disability I couldn't purchase new kits just for tubes. But now I am more financially stable and able to buy something. So the cheapest, but best quality for the price will be helpful.

I know you're going to tell me that liquid is more accurate. But I have done strips side by side to liquid and came up with the same results time and time again.

Dang, if you have found a strip that is accurate PLEASE tell us what you used. And I suggest you buy more of the same.

Dang, if you have found a strip that is accurate PLEASE tell us what you used. And I suggest you buy more of the same.
They came from Jack's pet store, which is now owned by PetValu. I haven't bought any strips since they changed so I don't know what they are now.

I have never found an accurate strip. The only thing they did well was show swings in measure. For example if the little square is usually white but now it's pink than something is off.

Back
Top Bottom