Brand new 125 litre Tropical fish tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alyce_19

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So i have a new 125 litre tropical fish tank (definitely lots bigger than my last 40L ).

I am wondering if anyone can help me with fish compatibility and grouping. I want to buy new fish but not completely sure on which ones to get as i want a nice peaceful community : )

i have: 6 neons, 5 lemon tetra, 3 sucker fish

New tank is completely set up, just letting it filter and heat up before i put my existing fish in, then slowly over time adding new fish.

Please help, i want to make sure i get the right ones !

I love my corydoras catfish very social and fun to watch but they like to live in groups of 3 or more to be happy.

Cories like to be in schools of 6+ rasboras are great schooling fish. Cichlids see beautiful and so are gouramis.

If they look like these then I wouldn't put them in with corydoras , they are ok when they are young but the old they get the more territorial they get

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1398004615.265264.jpg
    ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1398004615.265264.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 68
If they look like these then I wouldn't put them in with corydoras , they are ok when they are young but the old they get the more territorial they get

they hve heaps of tiny white spots and there faces are flatter on the ground if that helps at all..my young one is calm and older ones are a little aggressive

Back
Top Bottom