Bubbles on glass

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wenty

Aquarium Advice Regular
Ok I just filled my new tank and there are a lot of bubbles on the inside of the tank..... I'm guessing they will dissipate ??? :confused: I just put some Prime in and will be starting the cycling. :D

Also should I leave the lights on when cycling or does it not matter ??? :confused:

the bubbles will dissipate eventually, happened to me when i started both my tanks and they slowly but surely dissapeared, though they wouldn't do any harm anyway. as for the lights, unless you have live plants in the tank just now there is no need for them to be on.

the bubbles will dissipate eventually, happened to me when i started both my tanks and they slowly but surely dissapeared, though they wouldn't do any harm anyway. as for the lights, unless you have live plants in the tank just now there is no need for them to be on.

Thanks! :) Just wanted to make sure.

The bubbles are just oxygen from the waters aeration when getting in the tank, the bubbles just stick to small minute little itty bitty imperfections in the glasses surface.

Back
Top Bottom