color me impatient

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brutus51

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Started a new aquarium Friday, 38 gallon tank, measures 36 x 12 x 18.
Equipped it with a Cascade 700 cannister filter, Marineland 200watt heater and an Imagitarium air pump rated for 60 to 100 gallons. Made 5 trips to the local Jewel for 40 gallons of RO water. Treated the tank with both API stress coat and stress zyme. Tested the water for chemicals NI. NA, PH, Ammonia and hardness all check good so the question is when can I add some fish?
Plan to start out with Guppies and Cory's and will then add some Angel fish in a week or so. (y)

I don't know what R/O water costs to buy but I'm sure it is cheaper in the long run to buy an R/O system if you are going to continue to use R/O water. You can get a small one for $100 or less.

I don't know what R/O water costs to buy but I'm sure it is cheaper in the long run to buy an R/O system if you are going to continue to use R/O water. You can get a small one for $100 or less.
Yeah, good advice. And occasionally I see them for sale slightly used for even less than that

Back
Top Bottom