Cool ideas to stock?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yea I saw some cichlids when I went this morning they did look super quick and active. Didn't know too much about them though was in the process of googling them too since I'm slow at work

If I got a couple cichlids in differen types/colors how many would fit in a 55g comfortably? They seemed interesting and active from what I observed in the store

disguised said:
If I got a couple cichlids in differen types/colors how many would fit in a 55g comfortably? They seemed interesting and active from what I observed in the store

What kind of cichlids?? Not all cichlids get along :/ depends on cichlid though.

Do you want to do larger cichlids or a community tank with some dwarf cichlids?

Yea I saw some cichlids when I went this morning they did look super quick and active. Didn't know too much about them though was in the process of googling them too since I'm slow at work
Actually I meant the tiger barbs. That they wouldn't be a great fit if you want do do dwarf cichlids like rams and apistos. ;)

Not sure was still kind of reading on them. I know there are some dwarf species but was wondering if even they got a tad big to have several in a 55g?

Rams are tricky to keep from what I've been reading on here or am I thinking of something else?

Back
Top Bottom