Curious about stocking my 10 gal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

alocasia

Aquarium Advice Newbie
So I’m on the way to setting up and cycling a freshwater 10 gal, moving up from my previous 5 gal that had a betta and a small nerite snail. I’m thinking of having a betta, some sort of small fish tankmate(s), and an African dwarf frog. I’m wondering if that would be overstocking, and what some good tankmates would be for a setup like this. I’m planning to have it fairly heavily planted as well. I’m really stuck on the idea of having an adf with a betta and I just think some small schooling fish or really any other fish swimming around would look beautiful. Otherwise, I would just have a betta and a few adfs. Please give me some suggestions!

Harlen Rasoboras! I believe they even live together in the wild; could be wrong. If not maybe a school of little tetras or a few otocinclus but in IMO these finish are little bit more sensitive. possibly some guppies?

Harlen Rasoboras! I believe they even live together in the wild; could be wrong. If not maybe a school of little tetras or a few otocinclus but in IMO these finish are little bit more sensitive. possibly some guppies?

Thanks!! I’ll look at those!!

Back
Top Bottom