Cycle question.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Skyjacker07

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
New to the community, also new to the aquarium life. I've done lots and lots of reading, my question is this, I'm still working through a fish in cycle, I have a moderately planted 10 gallon, with 2 neon tetras, a male fancy guppy, one dwarf gourami and one Cory cat, most fish were gifts so I'm aware they're currently in need of partner and a school, awaiting the purchase of a bigger tank. Any ways I'm into my nitrite cycle I've done daily water changes to keep in check, last water change this go was on Wednesday I did a 60% water change to lower my nitrites. When that was done, my nitrites were at 2.0ppm I used prime so I let it go til today, so I'm currently setting at .25ppm on nitrites, my ph is 7.2, ammonia is 0, and my nitrates are 20ppm, should I do another water change today, or hold out for another day and do one.

Doesn't look too bad, go ahead and let it play out. Keep an eye out and be prepared to do a quick change. ?

Back
Top Bottom