Cycling problem :S

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha I was waiting for you mumma ^.^
I might go now to my favorite fish store ^.^ hehe my friend has the same kind of filter but it's already cycled and he just changed to only a planted tank so I could swap with him :/ the only thing is, is that I need to sneak it in when my mum isn't home and he lives far away :/ grr the only reason he isn't coming tonight is that he has a crush on my sister and she won't be here ARGH!!

Might happen today! ^.^ lol just checked my parameters and there is no ammonia and no nitrite ::

Grr he came with the filter that was the exact same filter but the hose was too small -.-' I have the filter and he's getting hose for me on the weekend lol for now the filter is hidden in my room XD
the bacteria won't die in there right..? :S

pattyfurg said:
Grr he came with the filter that was the exact same filter but the hose was too small -.-' I have the filter and he's getting hose for me on the weekend lol for now the filter is hidden in my room XD
the bacteria won't die in there right..? :S

Well, they might die in my opinion. Why don't just put the media from a new filter together with what you already have, if it's the same filter? No point in waiting for hose...

The filter is full though so it won't dry out...? Right?

-.- argh he keeps telling me it will be fine :/ maybe I'll just get the material and squish it near the sucky part lol will it definately get the bacteria that way?

Back
Top Bottom