Favorite Fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One of my favorite fish is tiger Oscar. It has cool patterns on its side and grows to about 8-12" max I think. It is usually red and black. ( with the exception of the albino version )

Probably a ram. Either bolivian or german blue, but probably bolivian, because germans die when you blink at them :lol:!
They are cool because, well, look at this fish, how can you not love that!

Attachments

• bolvian ram.jpg
    bolvian ram.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 60
It's hard to say I love all my fishes! I probably have a little more of a bond with my pink kissers I have had them for so long!

Probably a ram. Either bolivian or german blue, but probably bolivian, because germans die when you blink at them :lol:!
They are cool because, well, look at this fish, how can you not love that!

Yup. Rams r very colorful. Which is more colorful? ( ram or bosemani rainbow )

Toss up between my Bristlenose or my Peppered Cories

The cories are cute and so lively and my Bristlenose is is fun to watch when i give her some veggies, and she was my first fish!

Well lets see. I have

X2 oscars
X2 conicts
X1 jack dempsey
X1 red devil
X1 salvini

I really like oscars and red devils. But my favorite is prob my oscars i have had them longest. Then the salvini gets second. I just got him two days ago and hes already pushing the male con around.

Hmm, I love my calico bristlenoses, they are probably my favorite from what I own, next is bettas

Out of my dream fish list: a black ghost knife or starlight bristlenose

Back
Top Bottom