Feeding issues... complete noob

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a 2 lamp t5 ho 24 inch on my 36 bow and on the tank in my profile pic I have four 6500 cfl's in a DIY hood I made. I have a bunch of java moss and some moneywort clippings if you want to try your hand at live plants. But just a heads up the java moss might have snails but the moneywort is from a snail free tank. You can dip the moss to get rid of the snails though. I can look up the mix if you want or you can research it. I'm kinda letting them breed in my 29 gal so I can get assassian snails lol

I have a 2 lamp t5 ho 24 inch on my 36 bow and on the tank in my profile pic I have four 6500 cfl's in a DIY hood I made. I have a bunch of java moss and some moneywort clippings if you want to try your hand at live plants. But just a heads up the java moss might have snails but the moneywort is from a snail free tank. You can dip the moss to get rid of the snails though. I can look up the mix if you want or you can research it. I'm kinda letting them breed in my 29 gal so I can get assassian snails lol

I've dealt with live plants before and still am. :). How much would shipping be to 08873? What is the model and company of the t5 HO light?

And you said you were in anchorage right? So shipping should not be a issue you can pick it up or ill drop it off.

The light is a zoomed 30" but I want stronger ones already. And we have super deep tanks so if your gonna spend the money get something that's gonna fill all your needs off the bat

And you said you were in anchorage right? So shipping should not be a issue you can pick it up or ill drop it off.

No. Vanceric is from anchorage but I'm in New Jersey so shipping would be a bit more expensive. But if you don't really want to ship it, that's fine because all my lfs have moneywort as well.

The light is a zoomed 30" but I want stronger ones already. And we have super deep tanks so if your gonna spend the money get something that's gonna fill all your needs off the bat

So which lights do you suggest getting right off the bat? I'm thinking the aquaticlife t5 HO dual lamp lights. Is that any good for low-med light plants?

Back
Top Bottom