Fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know my cories do a great job cleaning all of my left over food. Is that what your looking for? Also what size tank?

10. I was thinking maybe a little loach. I know i wouldnt see it much

I've never had a loach but my cories are very active! Pandas or dwarfs would be good in there!

Ya but i only wanted one fish, cories are schoolers. Thanks though!!

Loaches school too. Dwarf chain loaches you could get away with in a 10g, but they need numbers. I'm not sure of any bottom dweller that is fine on his own.

+1 on the shrimp.
Perfect addition to a 10 if you're looking for a cleaner-upper. They don't add much to the bio-load.
Of course the other thing to consider if you are having a problem with a lot of debris on your substrate is that maybe you are overfeeding a bit, and backing off on that may help the situation.
You didn't really say how big of a problem it is or why you want a bottom cleaner, but just throwing that out there.

StuG said:
+1 on the shrimp.
Perfect addition to a 10 if you're looking for a cleaner-upper. They don't add much to the bio-load.
Of course the other thing to consider if you are having a problem with a lot of debris on your substrate is that maybe you are overfeeding a bit, and backing off on that may help the situation.
You didn't really say how big of a problem it is or why you want a bottom cleaner, but just throwing that out there.

Ya i have had ghoast shrimp, maybe i could get more. And i want a bottom cleaner because my substrate is getting a little dirty, obviously. Not a huge problem

Back
Top Bottom