Fishless cycle help please ....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I might have done that too (not enough disturbance in the second bottle sol bfr testing. Now I shake the c... Out of it and seems to work in sensible manner. This goes especially bottle # 2 nitrate sol, but I've decided to unify this "shaking practice" all across the testing kit

No I shake it. Know but I have a feeling I might be done does my nitrite necessarily need to be very very high or can it just be that my ammonia left And gave me a nitrite of like .50 or 1 and also my nitrate is maybe around 40 so I'm just about to do a 50% water change and that's all I guess

No I shake it. Know but I have a feeling I might be done does my nitrite necessarily need to be very very high or can it just be that my ammonia left And gave me a nitrite of like .50 or 1 and also my nitrate is maybe around 40 so I'm just about to do a 50% water change and that's all I guess

Hah I even shake the pH bottles!
If you wait until tomorrow, test your nitrites and nitrates. Nitrites should be zero and nitrates between 40-80. Do a water change an you should good to go.

Back
Top Bottom