Fishless Cycle Log/Rebuild - Take II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wonderful fish and I hope you make a nice relaxing beverage and just chill to the pan flute. Your tank is great. Congratulations!

Wonderful fish and I hope you make a nice relaxing beverage and just chill to the pan flute. Your tank is great. Congratulations!

Thank you! The Pandas just went in a few minutes ago (the two snails too). I'll let them settle tonight and get a vid tomorrow. The tank still looks empty with all those small fish in there! At least they have a lot of room to swim around. I'll have to try not to stress over them and actually enjoy them....at least for a while. :D

Yay! I love it! :D

The tank and the fish look great (I'm not just saying it to be nice...I REALLY like it) :)

It's been a long road...do your best to just sit back and enjoy it now...you've earned the relaxation.

I'm very happy for you, and I know the rest of the site is as well. :)

Thanks Eco! You've been (and continue to be) an immense help, I can't say it enough.

I officially already love all of these fish. :smitten:

Um, relax....what's that? :lol:

Success is yours at last!!! Beautiful tank! Not sure I know too many who have been through what you have but you perservered and now the reward!!
Congratulations-you are a fish mom!! Can't wait for the video. Relax and enjoy the "fish" of your labor! You'll probably sleep by the tank just to be near those long awaited little buddies!! Soooooo happy for you!:fish2::fish2::dance::dance::dance:

That is too cool for school! Grats on getting your little fish buddies, can't wait to see the others when they are in their new home.:dance:

Ok, here are the Panda Corys (5) with the Celestials and one of the Horned Nerites makes an appearance (cannot find the other one at all lol).

This morning is the first time I'm feeding the Corys since receiving them and I wasn't sure what they'd like, so I dropped some sticks (spirulina I'm guessing) and wafers (probably algae, or veggie -- the foods were given as samples and not marked). I took the extra food out after a few minutes. Tomorrow is pwc and vacuum day anyway. :D

I'll probably add more fish at some point (keep an eye out for any new additions in the New Additions forum, I'll post them there). I probably need some top dwellers as the Corys are mostly on the bottom and the CPDs mostly stick to the bottom-mid level.

***!!! Oh, if someone can help.....one of the Celestials has a white mark on its side. I'm hoping against hope it isn't fungus, but....if someone can see it and give some opinions it would be great. You can see it at 0:22-0:24 seconds in (clicking on the video and going to YouTube and then watching in Full Screen gives a better view). !!!***

CPDPanda - YouTube

I now officially state that this thread is FIN.

Thanks to everyone again. I'll see you around AA!

Looks really cool! I am happy for you that you have achieved success!

Back
Top Bottom