g/f wants a tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Soooo im back from springbreak and its time to get started on some tanks.

I was able to convince my g/f that buying a new tank would be better and to get a bigger tank so she could have more options fish-wise. So she bought the 10 gal starter aquarium from marineland. She decided against live plants, they seemed like a bit too much of a hassle and a bit overwhelming for her first ever tank. She is still undecided on what fish she wants. Now that she has more room, she is overwhelmed with choices.

So now I have the 5 gallon hex to play with. I was thinking of getting some African Dwarf Frogs and some live plants.

Just set both tanks up in my room to cycle

Nice. Me and my gf just finished setting up our tank. Have you decided what kind of fish your goin for? At least you have 2 tanks, my gf always wants to choose the fish for me lol!

Sent from my Droid using Aquarium

No she hasn't decided yet, she can't make up her mind lol. Her tank is on the first day of cycling and shes already getting impatient lol.

Gubernaculum86 said:
No she hasn't decided yet, she can't make up her mind lol. Her tank is on the first day of cycling and shes already getting impatient lol.

Its so hard to remain patient. When I setup my first tank I didn't cycle or test the water, I guess I got lucky. Its much more rewarding though when you get to watch the first fish go in after staring at an empty tank. I love watching how they will interact with the decor etc for the first time.

Sent from my Droid using Aquarium

Back
Top Bottom