German Balloon Ram

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Austin.b

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi, I was wondering if I could have a pair of German ballon rams in a 10g? I have one in my 40 and I absolutely love him. They would be the only fish in there. Maybe a pair of ottos too. I want a species only tank but absolutely can't get another tank, especially one larger 10G. I have one empty n running currently. It has been running for over 3 months now. What do you think about a species only tank for a 10G? Any ideas on the stock?

Austin.b said:
Hi, I was wondering if I could have a pair of German ballon rams in a 10g? I have one in my 40 and I absolutely love him. They would be the only fish in there. Maybe a pair of ottos too. I want a species only tank but absolutely can't get another tank, especially one larger 10G. I have one empty n running currently. It has been running for over 3 months now. What do you think about a species only tank for a 10G? Any ideas on the stock?

I wouldnt put 2 rams in a 10 gallon. Just not enough space for a long term living arrangment. I would add some nano fish and a massive colony of RCS

Gboy66 said:
I wouldnt put 2 rams in a 10 gallon. Just not enough space for a long term living arrangment. I would add some nano fish and a massive colony of RCS

Yeah that's what I thought, just wanted to hear opinions from people I can trust:) lol I'm already running a tank exactly like that lol but honestly I'm not a fan of nano fish, FW nano fish that is haha any ideas of a fish I can put in a 10 that's not a tetra or anything small. Or do you possibly think I could just do 1 German ram? Or still not enough space? thanks!!

A betta? There are some REALLY cool nano's that you could look into..sunfish, stone catfish, scarlet badis...they are pretty awesome

Back
Top Bottom