getting closer to end of cycle!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lyric112209

Aquarium Advice Activist
Did my 50% water change earlier today and just did the water tests..
Ammonia is 0 and nitrite is dropping! I had a big nitrite spike the other day now its steadily dropping since then...woohoo!

Yay! Are you doing fish in or fish less? I'm doing fish in and have had my nitrite spike for days and nitrates are slowly building up, ammonia has been staying at nearly 0! I'm really happy about ammonia being practically 0!

Mrs.h2012 said:
Yay! Are you doing fish in or fish less? I'm doing fish in and have had my nitrite spike for days and nitrates are slowly building up, ammonia has been staying at nearly 0! I'm really happy about ammonia being practically 0!

I'm doing a fish IN cycle, my ammonia has been at almost 0 for awhile then today it was as yellow as it could be and my nitrite spike lasted a few days and it has gone down since then

lyric112209 said:
I'm doing a fish IN cycle, my ammonia has been at almost 0 for awhile then today it was as yellow as it could be and my nitrite spike lasted a few days and it has gone down since then

That's awesome! I'm hoping mine is nearly done, sounds like your getting pretty close too! Yay for
Nearly cycled tanks!

Back
Top Bottom