ghost shrimp eating poop?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

krap101

Aquarium Advice Addict
No, it's not. Are you talking about logic or just a concept ?
And if you going to lecture, I prefer the topic on discrete structure if you know what I mean !
Logically, I only have to proof to you that 1 ghost shrimp in this world eat poop to validate the original statement.
And if you taken this as the concept venue; they rather not eat poop, but they can be eating poop and you can't do anything to stop them from eating poop !

Likewise, if one description say, "Buy as many as you can, for the same shipping charge" For average people, they would understand that you can buy as many as you like but you pay the same shipping charge; like state sales tax for example, you can buy as many of the Mercedez Benz as you like, but you pay the same sales tax! But for some people who want everything for anything would then just thinking that oh. o.k. good, then why don't I buy one million of it, and combine shipping for the same price. See the different ? The original statement never mentioned the concept of combined shipping charge at all, but what in the world would anyone assume anything as such. The answer is simple, they just want to believe whatever they feel comfortable, and totally blind to the very eyes because the desire is preceeding understanding and misleading is at their very own optical.

Likewise, if one say "employment wanted", so which one is the one who looking for the job ? Is it the person who saying it; or is it the person who place the ad on the newspaper under the employment wanted ? Or is it the person who place the ad he himself what the job ? So which one is it ? It goes back to the basic of what background the person who took that statement into consideration. For the unemployment person, that is, anyone would have just assuming that there is a job offering rather than the ad of looking for job for the meaning.

So becareful before you place your bet ! People are telling you the truth, but listen to how they told !

i tried telling this guy that ghost shrimp dont eat poop and he tells me im stubborn :(. how can i explain to this guy that they dont eat poop?

i'm sure you already know....but lots and lots of people hate being proved wrong....and the worse they hate it the more they will argue that they are right and THEN when you prove to them they are wrong...they get mad...just give him a really technical term or saying showing that you are really smart just to confuse him so he will hush up and just agree...lol....by the way....i just got back from NYC for a 2 days(went with some friends to hang out in the city)...i understand that the hudson runs into the atlantic....are there any possible brackish fish that can be kept in aquariums...(still help dan though, he needs to not hurt the guy)lol

lol... im confused what your asking. im sure some kind of salmon comes up to freshwater to spawn. and some other fish like that but lol..

i was just wondering if there are small fish in those waters that can be kept in aquariums....i'm not looking to get them....i was just curious....lol. THANK YOU! :D

Back
Top Bottom