Half moon Betta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vi_ha1

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So I just got a really nice halfmoon Betta today, I have a tank with filter set up and some live plants in there. Can someone give information and tips on taking care of a halfmoon betta.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

The halfmoon betta is just like any other betta as far as care. Keep the water clean, avoid tankmates that stress it, don't overfeed. That is the basics. :) Check out some articles on the site or search for other betta threads if you want to see more. there is a plethora of information out there, and tons of betta keepers. Good luck.
If you have any specific questions, feel free to let us know and we can help you out.

I have a 6.5 gal tank for it, is it safe to add the Betta right away

How long has your tank been running?

29g Tropical Freshwater 2 female Endlers, 2 female Mollies, 1 male Molly, 1 male Tuxedo Guppy, 6 Pepper Corys, 2 Assassin Snails, 6 Ghost Shrimp...

10g Tropical Freshwater 13 various Endler and Molly fry, 4 Pepper Corys and 3 Ghost Shrimp...

New tank just set up, I added the quick start and the Aqua safe

Next question, have you tested your water?

29g Tropical Freshwater 2 female Endlers, 2 female Mollies, 1 male Molly, 1 male Tuxedo Guppy, 6 Pepper Corys, 2 Assassin Snails, 6 Ghost Shrimp...

10g Tropical Freshwater 13 various Endler and Molly fry, 4 Pepper Corys and 3 Ghost Shrimp...

I haven't

I went ahead and added in so far it seems to be doing fine, I bought the tetra Betta mini pellets how often should I feed it

Back
Top Bottom