Hello I'm very new and need help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john_franzwa

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello I would like some help I just started a another tank and I'm doing a planted tank and I have never done before can I have some tips please I would apreciate it a lot.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Read threads in the planted section, post very specific details about your setup and ask very specific questions based off this setup. Welcome!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Read threads in the planted section, post very specific details about your setup and ask very specific questions based off this setup. Welcome!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thanks a lot!

Hello I would like some help I just started a another tank and I'm doing a planted tank and I have never done before can I have some tips please I would apreciate it a lot.

I strongly suggest looking into the Diana Walstad method. It is about dirted tanks but using the techniques she explains in her book (ecology of the planted aquarium) you can get it to a point where there is little maintenance because the plants act as a filter in a way. A couple YouTubers explain it and its really cool. MrJoeGecko (a YouTuber i'm subscribed to) has a playlist of videos dedicated to explaining the Diana Walstad method. Just search his username or type in "Explaining the Walstad Method: An Introduction" and find the playlist. I'm actually getting her book sent to my local library so I can check it out! (I have a 20g long that I want to make planted.) Or if you have money (unlike me xD) you can just buy the book. Hope this helps :)

Thanks I also have a 20 gallon wide

Back
Top Bottom