Help on new aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Thatfishfreak91

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have had an aquarium before, 3, 20, 50 gallons. But sadly I have just moved and was unable two bring my 50 with me. So I want to start a new aquarium but I have some restrictions. It needs to be a kit because they are cheaper then buying things separate. Also it needs to be stylish and cost lest then $150. Also the l and w need to be 2 feet or under. I would like it to be as big as possible.

That bites you had to leave your 50 behind. 2 feet in length really cuts down on fish selection. Maybe some type of column tank and an angelfish would be cool.....

If you want the whole thing to be under 150$, then you are really limited. I would say that a plant-focused tank is out, unless you just want to throw in an anubias, java fern, or some java moss or something. A 10 gallon would be pretty much the biggest (but I think they make 15 gallon column tanks too). You could do a simple 10 gallon guppy or endler tank. You should just do all males unless you want babies.

Angels need way more than 2 feet though...

Ok I found one. It meats me requirements. It's a kit it's under 150 bucks (it's 90 bucks) and it's 15 gallons. Thank you guys for helping me.

Back
Top Bottom