Help with my 10g!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NinjaNomad196

Aquarium Advice Freak
(Ok sorry I posted this earlier, but I need a response...sorry)
Ok... I have had my tank ready and now I added fish yesterday evening. My old platy (Gunther) and a turquoise guppy, dalmation molly, and 4 green cory catfish. Thinking of adding another guppy or ADF? Could I? Or even both? It's 10 gallons and has a Grreat Choice 10-20 gallon internal filter... so yeah. The water is getting murky,also (not even 24 hours after getting fish!) So do you think maybe that happened because I didn't wash the filter cartridge before use (only washed tank and plants and gravel.) So umm, help? :confused:

The tank is most likley cycling again. Did you transfer anything from the old tank to the new one? By the way internal filters aren't very good and it would be best to pick up a cheap 10-15 dollar aqueon quiet flow hob filter. Also, what kind of cloudy is it, whiteish or greenish. Just do about a 25% water change and let it settle tonight. I'd really like to see a pic of your fishes new home!

Back
Top Bottom