Here it is so far....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

summercgreen

Aquarium Advice Regular
Here's my 180g almost finished. Just waiting on the silicone to dry. Can't wait! Tomorrow will be the BIG test!

Attachments

• image-2119563093.jpg
    image-2119563093.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 53
  • image-3402774420.jpg
    image-3402774420.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 54
Autumnsky said:
Wow!

I guess when they said go big or go home you took 'em seriously! lol

What are you putting in there?

I'm not too sure. I have a 55g right now that I'm bringing those fish over. I have Bala Sharks and Glass fish right now. Any suggestions. The gravel is black and stones are charcoal. Have live plants also. Any suggestions that would stand out?

Don't have personal experience with Bala Sharks, but some of my favorite fish right now and maybe not in the same tank are Cardinal Tetras, German blue or yellow (long) finned Rams.

Another which is really pretty is the Black Phantom Tetras. If you can see them in person, my lfs has some and they are stunning. The pics on Google aren't very impressive btw.

If you have some good experience, another beauty is the Discus, so many gorgeous colors and patterns.

You will find something fabulous. I am putting up my new 72G this week and I can't even imagine what I would do with so much room! lol Will be following the adventure.

Autumnsky said:
Don't have personal experience with Bala Sharks, but some of my favorite fish right now and maybe not in the same tank are Cardinal Tetras, German blue or yellow (long) finned Rams.

Another which is really pretty is the Black Phantom Tetras. If you can see them in person, my lfs has some and they are stunning. The pics on Google aren't very impressive btw.

If you have some good experience, another beauty is the Discus, so many gorgeous colors and patterns.

You will find something fabulous. I am putting up my new 72G this week and I can't even imagine what I would do with so much room! lol Will be following the adventure.

I will have to take a look at those. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom