how should i prepare for a 60 gallon,what fish would fit it!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

should i add a stand to my new 60 gallon!!!

• add a stand

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dont add a stand

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cichlid555

Aquarium Advice Activist
i am getting a 60 gallon some time in the next week and i want to be prepared as well as informed on the fish compatable with the new tank!

i might be transfering my jack dempseys from my 20 soon so you might want to include the dempseys in your list!!

please reply!!!

thankyou to everyone who viewed or replied!!!!!

i dont know much about jack dempsey but 60g your option are out there. lol sorry but i am more for the smaller guyz

Sure. Say, aren't you that This portion of your post has been edited, it is in violation of the User Agreement. Further violations of the User Agreement could result in removal from our community.
who posts for the sole purpose of getting your post count up and adding more fish icons to your rank? Indeed, you are.

or maybe your the person thats paranoid about these kinds of things when some people have the exact opposite reason for posting. Indeed, you are.

Let's please keep this thread on topic. I think that cichlid555 was just getting a bump on the thread for more reponses. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom