how to know a tank is ready without water test

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sook9

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
hello my name is sook9 from venezuela and last week i installed a new 120x40x50 tank so i have been in this hobby but not in a serious way since 2002 when my dad and i started to buy fishes and a 15 gallon tank,i have been running this tank for more than 10 years with a pleco that is almost old as the tank but now i want to take this more serious with a big tank and some kind of diferent fish

my question is how to know when a tank is ready for fishes i have read alot on this forums but i have never been interested in create any accounts here,my problem is i don't find any water test kits on my city is there some way to know when my tank is fully cycle?

hello my name is sook9 from venezuela and last week i installed a new 120x40x50 tank so i have been in this hobby but not in a serious way since 2002 when my dad and i started to buy fishes and a 15 gallon tank,i have been running this tank for more than 10 years with a pleco that is almost old as the tank but now i want to take this more serious with a big tank and some kind of diferent fish

my question is how to know when a tank is ready for fishes i have read alot on this forums but i have never been interested in create any accounts here,my problem is i don't find any water test kits on my city is there some way to know when my tank is fully cycle?

Sadly, the only way to know is to buy a test kit. You can buy them on amazon for far cheaper than you can find them in the stores so I would start there.

Back
Top Bottom