Interactive fish ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fish_lover

Aquarium Advice Freak
What are some interactive fish for a 10 gallon that are fun to watch and get " attached " to the owner and is really smart ?

Shell dwellers are cool. Single apisto maybe? Some killiefish?

All of those fish are cool , but I want to know if there is a fish that acts like an Oscar ( I love oscars but don't have the room for one ) and is perfect for a 10 gal.

why cant you do dwarf puffers? they act just like oscars, they beg and will follow your finger across the tank. they are very interesting

why cant you do dwarf puffers? they act just like oscars, they beg and will follow your finger across the tank. they are very interesting

I can't because they are picky eaters and usually only eat live foods

dwarf puffers aren't very picky. they love frozen bloodworms and will eat other frozen foods and snails and feeder ghost shrimp as treats

dwarf puffers aren't very picky. they love frozen bloodworms and will eat other frozen foods and snails and feeder ghost shrimp as treats

Oh , everything I've read said that they're very picky and I can't order fish , but I kinda want a 29 gallon now because I can have the fish that I actually want , what fish do you think is best for a 29 gallon a :

Blood red parrot cichlid

Flower horn

Ryukin goldfish and black moor goldfish

1 ryukin goldfish

1 black moor Goldfish

Rainbow shark

I might be able to order fish if it isn't 5 dollars for the fish and than 50 dollars for shipping

Oh , everything I've read said that they're very picky and I can't order fish , but I kinda want a 29 gallon now because I can have the fish that I actually want , what fish do you think is best for a 29 gallon a :

Blood red parrot cichlid

Flower horn

1 ryukin goldfish

1 black moor Goldfish

Rainbow shark

You could do maybe a fancy goldfish like a black moor but honestly none of those are good permanent options for just a 29g.

Blood red parrot cichlid

Flower horn

1 ryukin goldfish

1 black moor Goldfish

Rainbow shark

Not the top two

I've read that flower horns can be in a 29 gallon , and 1 goldfish can be in a 29 gallon tank

goldfish are a lot of work and will eventually need a bigger tank anyway. what about an angelfish, ram and assortment of schooling fish,

goldfish are a lot of work and will eventually need a bigger tank anyway. what about an angelfish, ram and assortment of schooling fish,

I want a goldfish , and I spend a lot of time with my fish and cleaning their tanks and making sure they're healthy , and everything I read says that ONE goldfish can be in a 29 gallon .

Back
Top Bottom