JBJ MT-50 freshwater planted tank needs light bulbs ASAP need help!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

deathbows2me

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Have a jbj mt-50 nano cube that is freshwater Ive been looking for light bulbs like 6.7k colormax and 10k bulbs I have dwarf baby tears coming in two days I need to get bulbs ASAP I looked on marinedepot and the bulb size was 21" I measured and my light bulbs in it now are 15-18", any help is appreciated.

Two glowin tetras
13 gshrimp
1 red tail shark
1 juv pleco
Two amazon swords
1 anachris
1 moss ball
Piece of drift wood

Soon getting
Making a moss wall
5 dwarf baby tears

The lights in it now are for coral and reef set up is it harmful to my fish or plants and will they support Dwarf baby tears?

Thank you guys

Sorry about this being in the wrong category I clicked the wrong thing by accident?

Not sure on the lights, have you tried Amazon? Maybe a mod will move this to the planted tank area.

Um, it seems the JBJ MT50 is 24 gals? I hope you're thinking of upgrading; the shark is going to need a lot more room than a 24 gal cube can provide (and if the Pleco is a Common, that's a whole other issue).

I don't think reef lights are harmful to fish but they might not be too good for the plants, I think most reef lights have actinic bulbs.

Back
Top Bottom