Kind of a dumb question..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Blakskall

Aquarium Advice Freak
I was wondering what the glass cover part of a flouresant bulb is called in the hood. Its the glass cover part that is inbetween the light fixture and the water.. I shattered mine and i need a new one to stop moisture from building up on my light..

There are no dumb questions. The jury is out on dumb answers though..

I'm not smart enough to anwer your question but I think its called a light shield.

Others will correct me quickly if I am wrong.

Bummer it broke.

i did some research on light shields, there also called "splash guards" but if i buy glass lids or canopies they do the same thing, so im probably going to look into those, thank u for the help tho

I love those versatops too!

Thats all I buy anymore when I have to replace the cheap plastic that usually comes with a tank.

I heard a 55 year old woman ask if they celebrate Christmas in France.

At least she asked. Plus, not all French are Christians and French Jews, Muslims, Buddists and other religions might not celebrate it... So there is more than one answer to that too.

its called a class top. you can go to you local glass shop and have them cut you a new one. just give them your measurement L x W x 3/16'' clear and tell them you like it seemed. that just means they'll sand off edges.
hope this helps

fishman

At least she asked. Plus, not all French are Christians and French Jews, Muslims, Buddists and other religions might not celebrate it... So there is more than one answer to that too.

No, not really. There is only one answer to the question "do they celebrate Christmas in France" and that's yes - Christmas is a world wide event :p The context of the question was that Christmas is only celebrated here in America....

I should have added that this was asked Christmas eve by my GF's aunt.

Back
Top Bottom