LED lights for 10 G tank - pls help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sameerjoshi99

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I am planning to buy LED lights for 10g tank. i am not going to have live plants in the tank!!

I wanted to know how many led bulbs light will be sufficient!! i have seen a 8 bulbs dome will it be fine or do i need 16, 20 or 30?

Also would want to know how many watt heater should be bought!! i live in india - mumbai and its pretty hot nowadays.

Thanks for ur help.

I dont know what to tell you about LED lighting. because ive never used it let us know how that works out. Post a Picture after you get it installed.
About a heater You might not even need one. What I would recomend is to set up your tank, While it cycles, take a note of your water tempeature during the day and at night. and see if the fluctuation if there is any is within the tolerance range of the fish you planned to keep.
I used to live in a tropical country with stable temperatures year round. I kept a 10 gal aquarium, which wasn't equiped with a heater. It stayed at a constant range of 78-80 degrees.

Back
Top Bottom