Little old lady new to bettas in Salt Lake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

annc

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello all! I'm delighted to find this forum for fish-lovers and hope to share my journey with some fellow newbies as well as experienced folks willing to help (God bless 'em!). I'm excited about all the material I see on the site; I'm sure I'll learn a lot here! I have two six-month old (approx) bettas, silver-pink Magellan and blue-black De Gama. They are delightful! I described my tanks in my Profile, so won't repeat myself here, but I'm really intrigued with the new tank designs out now. Do you have any favorite 3-5 gallon tank set-ups that would be good for bettas? I'd love recommendations for more!

I've written a novella over in Unhealthy Fish because Magellan may have a black fungus--anyone willing to take that on will earn my undying gratitude!

Hope to get to know you all better as we progress in the fish hobby. Thanks for this terrific resource, Moderators/Administrators/Advisors! -- Ann

I bought a 5.5 gal for my betta and decorated it then added a mystery snail. She loves her home and I love watching her personality grow. She is so smart .

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I've got my beta in a 5g with 3 bamboo and 2 armoured Cameroon shrimp. It's heavily planted and the fish quite enjoys poking about all the nooks and crannies. Just had to trim it all right back because he keeps tearing his tail, ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1398861200.861177.jpg

Back
Top Bottom