Log for cycling my new tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jen31972 said:
Hi zparticle and everybody. I am still working on getting hubby's permission to get a tank but anticipate eventual success. I very much enjoyed this thread and learned a lot. I have been reading here and there and am hoping to find a 55 gallon tank and stand for a large community tank off Craigslist. I guess I'll do what I read here and order a seeded filter and do a fishless cycle.

Welcome to AA. We will help you as much as possible

Hi zparticle and everybody. I am still working on getting hubby's permission to get a tank but anticipate eventual success. I very much enjoyed this thread and learned a lot. I have been reading here and there and am hoping to find a 55 gallon tank and stand for a large community tank off Craigslist. I guess I'll do what I read here and order a seeded filter and do a fishless cycle.

I wish you the best of success. When you get started, create your own thread here and we can help and root you on. :D I'm still on a big learning curve myself.

You guys rock!
I am hoping all the science geekery will get hubby interested, too. :)

I've only just found and finished reading this thread! It was very interesting, and your tank looks absolutely amazing! I'm curious as to your stock list. No particular reason, I'm just curious ;) Lol.

Dan :D

Back
Top Bottom