Minor leveling issue?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bobrummel

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have my new tank on a counter top, but I don't know if the counter is exactly level all the way across. Is there some thing that I can use under the tank to tank out any waviness that may be in the counter! I thought I have read something about styrofoam pads here but have never seen them at the Petsmart/Petco. Am I not looking in the right place for them? Is there something better that I should use instead?
Thanks!

I have my new tank on a counter top, but I don't know if the counter is exactly level all the way across. Is there some thing that I can use under the tank to tank out any waviness that may be in the counter! I thought I have read something about styrofoam pads here but have never seen them at the Petsmart/Petco. Am I not looking in the right place for them? Is there something better that I should use instead?
Thanks!

I use the 3/4" poly panels from Home depot under all my tanks. It's in the insulation area of the store. It comes in a 6 pack 3/4" x 14.5" x 48" sheets. You may be able to get smaller sheets or singular sheets but I use so much of it, I never really looked for them. ;)

Hope this helps (y)

Or purchase a cheap yoga mat

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Won't you just go from unlevel water lines to gaps under your tank on one side then? Are you going to put something at the base to hide it?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom