Mixing Corydora Varieties

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SarahCordial007

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi everyone, we’re new to the hobby and have a 20 gallon tank with 6 golden zebra danios, 4 yellow tiger endlers, and 2 fairy cory cats. We know that Corys like to school around and we planned to get more later (our store only had two in stock) but now we’re finding our variety is more rare than we thought! We’re still trying to track more down, but wondered if anyone has had luck mixing cory varieties? Thanks!

Talk about rare. Ive never heard of fairy corys. They look cool. Next time im at the fish store im going to see if they have them.

Personally a small school of such an unusual fish would be a great talking point and i would try and get more if possible. If you cant then they should be fine with other types of corys. They are similar in appearance and size to pandas, so they could mix very well with those.

I've heard you can mix Cory's without any issue but I would be worried. I would ask the fish store if it's possible they can get more just in case. Aiken said it right they are pretty awesome and rare so I would definitely try for more.

Back
Top Bottom