Mog has MTS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mogurako

Aquarium Advice Addict
So I found a deal today I couldn't pass up, there is a guy up the road from me that is liquidating his fish business and had all the tanks in his store for .90 a gallon. Needless to say I got a 40 breeder for 36 bucks :) The tank had only been used for a few months perfect glass a silicone.

So my question is, what should I do with it?!

So I found a deal today I couldn't pass up, there is a guy up the road from me that is liquidating his fish business and had all the tanks in his store for .90 a gallon. Needless to say I got a 40 breeder for 36 bucks :) The tank had only been used for a few months perfect glass a silicone.

So my question is, what should I do with it?!

Why only one then?

There's has be some idea's in your head, everytime I get a new tank the wheels start turning.

I have to many ideas that's the problem, everything I want to do currently is way small or big for a 40B, i want to do shellies, nano tank and a Pea puffer and jaguar pair...... :facepalm:

That's what the shells are for, it's a little risky but alot of people have success with it. I never kept them together personally but my next door neighbor does without incident.

Hmm I do love the looks of the Calvus, will they need caves and such? could I go like 2 types of shellies and Calvus?

I would add some rockwork piles with open areas for the shellies. Calvus are fairly slow growers so that will give the shellies time grow, but the fry will be toast. That would certainly work.

Back
Top Bottom