My first tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Degentz

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey hey, just 'aquascaped' my first tank! Dragon stones to build higher and make it look like mountains while trying to create different levels with aquarium sand on the button. Also added some spider wood with some moss glued on it. I've been trying to pinpoint what is exactly missing but I can't seem to find it! Can you guys give me some tips/advice on what to add next? Or maybe change a few rocks around? Let me know!:thanks:

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-01-20 at 09.12.11.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-01-20 at 09.12.11.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Looks good; just needs to fill in.

If I was being super nit picky (which it sounds like you want?) I would say the darker wood doesn’t really match the color tone of the rest and looks a bit out of place.

Looks good; just needs to fill in.

If I was being super nit picky (which it sounds like you want?) I would say the darker wood doesn’t really match the color tone of the rest and looks a bit out of place.

Thanks i'll try to play around some with the wood. I was thinking to add some smaller rocks infront of the bigger ones, and buy some more plants. And yeah I want people to be picky, really trying to get the best result possible so any tips/suggestions are welcome!

What kind of plants are already in there and what are you thinking of adding?

Back
Top Bottom