My new 29 g tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jose953

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello, i just moved my 10 g to a new 29 g tank whith live plants .. what you guys think ?

ForumRunner_20130702_215956.jpg

Nice aquascaping! :) what's your stock?

Thank's
..I have a Tiger Barb .. Raimbow Shark ... Mistic Shark ... clown loach.. an orange gourami ... some fire shrimp and some glow tetra's

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130702_221615.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130702_221615.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 47
Thank's
..I have a Tiger Barb .. Raimbow Shark ... Mistic Shark ... clown loach.. an orange gourami ... some fire shrimp and some glow tetra's

Good stock :) how many tiger barbs do you have? They generally need a school of 6+

Very crystal clear, beautiful tank. Get 5 neon tetras too. They add some color that looks great.

I havent noticed bards aggressive towards anything. 3 mollies so they will setup a hierarchy and possibly a male for babies after they arent able to make em themselves

I havent noticed bards aggressive towards anything. 3 mollies so they will setup a hierarchy and possibly a male for babies after they arent able to make em themselves

I'm planning on buying an elephant nose ghost knife ... should i have a problem with the barbs ?

I'm planning on buying an elephant nose ghost knife ... should i have a problem with the barbs ?

No I don't believe you will. Provide plendy of hiding places for the ghost knife and they do get to be a pretty decent size so you may have a reason for an upgrade in the near future!!!

My boyfriend had 10 barbs and 10 tetras in a 40g tank and the barbs shred the tetras to pieces.

Wow. I never knew that. I would assume its cause ive never kept barbs. Only seen em

I havn't seen my barbs attack any other fish .... though they are playfull with each other

Back
Top Bottom