My tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NoFishingAllowed

Aquarium Advice Activist
I know, I know...I have clown puke as rocks, lol. Its a little louder than most aquariums that I have seen on here, but my boys love it, and the fishies are thriving, so all is well :oops:

It is 37 gallons & homes these fish:

3 silver mollies
3 dalmation mollies
4 fancy guppies
1 cory catfish

Attachments

• FISHHOME.jpg
    FISHHOME.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 76
Very nice stocklist! I love mollys! Cory Cats are edt kep in groups of at least for, but six is even better. :)

Very nice stocklist! I love mollys! Cory Cats are edt kep in groups of at least for, but six is even better. :)

Oh wow! I need to go get 4 or 5 more then!!! For some reason I remembered reading they are ok alone...darn it! I need to start writing stuff down and taking it with me to the lfs!!

Will he be ok alone tonight? I can go get more tomorrow.

He should be fine by himself for one night. ;) Since they are very social creatures, do think about adding him some company in the future. Not sure you need 6 in a 37 gal but even just adding three more would make for a better social group.

Looks good, for the airlines just pick up some airline suction cups at the LFS and rout it with those, try to keep it behind something or as close to a corner and you will barely notice.

He should be fine by himself for one night. ;) Since they are very social creatures, do think about adding him some company in the future. Not sure you need 6 in a 37 gal but even just adding three more would make for a better social group.

Ok, i will go tomorrow. I saw some at Walmart tonight and almost bought a couple, but I feel better about getting them from the lfs...all the fish at walmart look sickly. I will get 3 more. That would help my ocd anyways, so i can have 3 silver mollies, 2 dal mollies, 4 guppies and 4 cories lol

Looks good, for the airlines just pick up some airline suction cups at the LFS and rout it with those, try to keep it behind something or as close to a corner and you will barely notice.

Oh! I must have missed them at the store. I will look for them tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom