Need a replacement tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rianyu

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have a 30 gallon that seems to be leaking very slightly from the bottom. Figures that this would happen with something bought used for less than 50 bucks.

I know I could probably repair it, but honestly this thing is pretty scratched up and old and I can afford to replace it so why not?

Any suggestions on where to browse for tanks? I don't need the hood or anything else, hence not buying from Petsmart since they sell the big tanks in a full package.

Right now I have to limit myself to 30gallons, I don't have enough room for anything bigger.

Thanks!

Is it a 30 or a 29? Pet supply plus has the $1 a gallon till the 18th.10, 20, 29 and 55 gallon aqueon tanks

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thanks guys, I was really hoping to not get a second-hand one though. I've never seen Petsmart do the $1/gallon thing, but I will definitely keep that in mind!

It's a 30 gallon :D Unfortunately Pet Supply Plus doesn't have any stores in Canada :( I'll have to see if I can hop across the border if there's one not too far.

Unfortunately none of the $1 a gallon sales have the 30 gallons. With the 29 you will loose 6" in length. How ever petco has the 40B which will gain you 6" on the with, and petsmart only does the $1 a gallon on the ten and twenty gallons. The rest are $2 a gallon with light but they haven't done that in a while.

Back
Top Bottom